Parent Project JR.
Parent Project JR is a guide for parents/guardians with difficult younger children. This program utilizes the same principles as Parent Project SR., adapted to the needs of younger children. Parent Project JR. provides guidelines for parents/guardians to:
- Determine when they need a "rule"
- What issues are negotiable
- When parents/guardians can negotiate with children
- How to use time-outs properly to gain substantial behavior change
- How to get children to cooperate with household chores
- Help children get along better with siblings
- Improve school success
Target Population: Parents/Guardians of children (ages 5 – 10)
Program Length: 8 sessions, once per week