Problematic Sexual Behavior Treatment
The program serves both adjudicated and non adjudicated youth by use of empirically driven adolescent sex offender treatment such as; relapse prevention, structural family interventions, psycho education, behavioral and cognitive skills training.
- The ABEL assessment shall be utilized to determine appropriate treatment approach.
- The ATSA guiding principles shall be utilized in curriculum development.
- To complete relapse prevention plans.
- To eliminate recidivism of sex offending behaviors.
- To continue the collaboration with juvenile court.
- To require parents/guardians to be involved in the sex offender parental curriculum.
- To comply with program standards set forth by the Ohio Department of Youth Services.